feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Auto Show

The Ugliest Rolls-Royce Ever? Take 2

Labels: , , ,

Hey, Markus (and everyone else), check this out. Saw your blog entry about the Vignale-bodied Rolls for sale at the Blackhawk Exposition at Pebble Beach. I agree, this creature sucks eggs.



Let me submit another entry for this not-so-august title. Check out the attached camphone snap of a Phantom Drophead painted this intoxicating (or toxious) combination of bright and I mean bright yellow with black trim. This nighttime photo does it no justice, and if it makes you feel better (or worse) know that the entire interior is trimmed in the same shocking combo.

Note that there is no stainless hood or wood deck here; it's all just yellah. I had seen the earlier in the day, and recalled a comment from DHC's launch program I had attended a year ago. Seems this particular customer paints ALL his cars the same colors, whatever their breed. I know, I know; everyone's entitled.

Time to vote. Which Rolls is uglier, Frank's '54 custom bodied Wraith, or my Screaming Yellow Zonker Drophead Coupe?

Related Articles:


0 comments:

Post a Comment